Monday, August 4, 2014

August 4, 2014

Everywhere I look, I see the church growing at an exponential rate. Even on G+, connections are being made worldwide and a global community is finally being formed. In our own microcosm of a church, the youth group is growing and attendance is going up. As I talk to others, people are stepping up to their faiths and accomplishing some pretty incredible things. I know some people who have healed through prayer, which I once was a foreign thing. People are making breakthroughs from addictions, depressions, and personal situations. The church is growing.

Darkness is growing at an equal pace. It grows fast, spreading quickly and snuffing out all the lights it can find. Witchcraft, depression, and addictions remain massive issues worldwide. Agnostics are getting more aggressive, athiests more hurtful. And yet we as Christians CANNOT retaliate; we are defensless for the time being. All we know is Victory has already been won, so we fight with love down here on earth. 


Darkness and Light clash in a terrible kaleidascope of color. Inky blackness and piercing white blanket our world. I see change happening, I feel something massive coming. Prepare yourself, prepare the way of the Lord. We are gearing up for something LARGE. Get ready, get Jesus, its gonna go down soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment