Thursday, August 14, 2014

August 14, 2014

Purity is such a cool thing! Sure, everyone around is saying dating, sensuality, and sex are great things that help you live it up NOW just in case you don't make it until LATER. But how does this reasoning make sense? I AM living it up NOW, but its gonna be EVEN BETTER LATER!! Serving Jesus is a blast, they just don't get it! And when I'm in Heaven, ITS GONNA BE SWEEEEET!!!

Ok. I struggle everyday to put down my fleshly desires. I think some messed up things. I lust. I desire. But Jesus is walking me through this and making me stronger! In my worldly mind, I am SO READY for a relationship. I really really want a lady I can hold and cherish and shower love on... but I refuse to get in any kind of relationship, even dating, because I am an immature young man prone to impulse. So I'm content to practice and perfect my love on Jesus first!!

And think about it... one of these days, I get to tell some woman that I saved myself FOR HER. I waited all the years of my life, putting HER before MY wants! Its such a beautiful thing to be in a relationship, why would I want to damage that?

Fellow teens: you guys are awesome! Teens are probably the best age group to be in... full of new experience and making friendships and learning what it is to be a man or woman. Just make sure you don't accept the lies this world throws at you. If you follow what you WANT to do, and not what GOD wants to do, you'll be found facedown in mud... and sinking. Of course, Jesus is ALWAYS crouching beside you as you sink, offering a hand to save you. But wouldn't ya rather just avoid the heartache of seperation from Jesus and live for Him in the first place? I mean, I have not had ONE experience so far that could come close to overtaking the way Jesus makes me feel! Its like Jesus is WAY up here stretches upward and the world is way down here reaches down... thats a scale of how AWESOME they make ya feel! Is beer really worth the hangover? Is smoking really worth the cancer? Is sex really worth the impurity in marriage? Just sayin: Jesus is way cooler!


Remember to live FOR, WITH, and LIKE Jesus!!! God bless yall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment