Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 10, 2014

Worship! Its not just singing. Its not just dancing. I think worship is anything that is dedicated to the Lord, and glorifies Him!!

I try and spend time everyday worshipping, but not in ways many would think. Sometimes I'll turn on my music and use my hands and tap my drum (similar to bongos) along... and I dedicate that time to Jesus! You see, anything can be used as worship. While you are cleaning dishes, dedicate that time to Jesus and praise Him while you work, or ask Him to reveal something to you! Go on a walk and give Him your time, and think about His majesty or what He's done in your life! Of course, singing, dancing, praying, and reading your Bible are also great forms of worship!

Whatever it is you decide to do, make sure its Jesus's time, not your own. Take away distractions and make it solely about Him. He doesn't want you distracted, He wants you fully focused on Him! He is always showering love on us, and we always have His full attention... why don't we give Him ours? Dedicate some time away from distractions and worship Jesus today!!


#LiveItLikeJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment