Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 29, 2014

Gotta share this with you guys. This evening a young lady came to me (via text) and told me she was frightened and didn't know how to do anything. I gave her my testimony, and waited 15 minutes. No response. I felt God leading me to write single phrases about Him. Once I started, I continued nonstop for five minutes, God supplying all the words. Somehow my thumbs hit their mark EVERY SINGLE TIME while I was typing; God definitely had His hand in this. I didn't plan this out, the words just flowed from my soul to the screen... here's what I wrote:
Ya know whats awesome? We can find strength in Jesus :) Being frightened doesnt have to slow us down! Jesus LOVES YOU!!
There are scars on His back that scream how much He loves you.
He died thinking of you.
Not a moment passes when He doesn't wish for your company.
You are His one desire, His one passion, His LOVE.
You are His BRIDE.
He woos you, cherishes you, rejoices over you.
He made you beautifully AND wonderfully.
He delights in hearing your voice and knowing your hurts.
He is your FATHER.
He doesn't need you, but He wants you.
He. Is. LOVE.
The epitome of the word.
He came down to this earth and humbled Himself to a human body for YOU.
God didn't die to save the world. He died for YOU.
God didn't make creation because it was fun. He made it for YOU.
God didn't give you breath to watch you fail. He did it because He loves YOU.
He wants you to succeed. He loves watching you use your talents He gave you.
He runs around in Heaven bragging about how beautiful you are.
He puts all your art on His giant God fridge.
He desperately wants companionship with you.
Jesus wants spiritual intimacy with you.
No one will stand in the way of His love; YOU.
He will not let go, He will not seperate.
He is always by your side, holding your hand.
He is always watching over you.
He sent innumerable angels after you to make sure you didnt fall.
The devil comes after you with this fear, God fights back with LOVE.
His love will break ANY chains.
His love will smash any wall.
His love will come pounding into your chest like a bullet train.
His love is endless.
Never ending.
Unconditional. That means no matter how bad you screw up, He loves YOU.
God. LOVES. YOU.
The Almighty One, King of Kings, Creator, Savior, Messiah.
That GOD loves YOU.
There is no need to fear. There is no need to hide. God is always by your side.
His love will shield you from any attack.
By running to Him, He IS your stronghold.
Your peace.
Your rest.
God is your everything, because HE IS LOVE.
He created humans to crave love; to crave HIM.
He is desperate for you, reader! Do you love Him?


I am still waiting on a response from this young lady... pray she finds strength in what God has spoken through me and the spirit of fear leaves her body. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment