Monday, July 28, 2014

July 28, 2014

How is it that I feel away from a home I've never been to? How can I long for a glimpse of something I've never experienced? How can I desperately miss a God I've never met? There is a burning passion, a zeal, to go HOME and see Jesus and embrace Him... though I don't know what He looks like, what home is like, or what experiences I'll have. So much mystery surrounds my passion and yet everything is clear: I have to go back to where it all started. I have to stare my Maker in the face and tell Him though I've wronged Him, I love Him and strived for Him as best I could here on earth. Will I be able to speak? Will I fall on my face? Will I have the strength to do what I have longed to do for many years: embrace Jesus?

I used to fear death. Now I long for it. Death is only a door to get to my lover. I refuse to take my own life, but pray that I go soon. My lifetime is but a breath, but it feels like forever when in wait for the greatest thing offered to man. Communion with Jesus. What more could you want? He is loving, kind, and the best friend you'll have. I could die, or Jesus take me, I don't care. As long as I'm with Him. Thank you Jesus for giving me Your spirit and letting me have an intimacy with you here while I am in wait for our marriage. I do not know the date, but I'm sure You are just as excited as I am. Until then, I'll just live it like You and await my homecoming :)


#LiveItLikeJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment