Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 27, 2014

Hey guys!! If you didn't know already, I've been in Maine for the past week on a short term missions trip... I am back safely and exhausted from all the work we did! It was really a great time, and I'll try and tell you guys sometime, but I'm too tired right now. However, I DID wanna share an insight with you guys God gave me while I was there!


We arrived Saturday evening, so we got to go to Pastor Waite's church on Sunday! I gotta say: I love the Body of Christ. Ever since my relationship with Jesus started being a RELATIONSHIP, I haven't visited any churches. When I walked into the building, I felt like I was home. It didn't matter that they had different worship style and talked about different things and had weird accents. It was God's word in God's house on God's time. And it felt GREAT. I was with my Savior for a morning, just worshipping Him, even though I was far from my earthly home... don't forget that home is where the heart is, and if your heart is with Jesus, where He is is where your home is. God bless you guys this evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment