Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 15, 2014

Make someone smile today! Wave at a stranger, talk to an old friend, act goofy around your kids. Sometimes love is best shared without words! Jesus wasn't all serious, I'm sure He knew how to 'get-down'. He created smiling and laughing for a reason: for us to glorify and point back to Him!!! When I feel Jesus fill my life, I get very excited and bounce on my toes and grin like crazy... Jesus is SO AWESOME why shouldn't we always have our joy? He has overcome the world!! We are not of this world, but many people are of this world, so we can use tools of this world (smiling) to point at OUR world (Jesus)... THATS what it means to #LiveItLikeJesus ... to be so caught up in Him we shine like the Son everywhere we go! God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment