Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 27, 2014

Alright, I have a challenge for ya'll this week! But first some context:
I have asked on multiple occasions at different times to different people what I could do to better myself and become a better person. I asked Christians, athiests, guys, ladies; I tried to include everyone. The answer I got was always, "I don't know," or "I can't think of anything." This could be that they don't want to be rude, because I KNOW there is plenty wrong with me. However, I think its because they can't think of anything.
Which brings up an interesting thought: Are we, as Christ following, on fire for Him believers, making a relationship with Jesus unattainable? Because we don't share our struggles and shortcomings, does it look like we are perfect? Many people won't even THINK they can live for Jesus because they see all their own flaws.

So my challenge is: This week, go out and share something you have been struggling with to a non-believer. Make sure it applies to their life too, if they struggle with drinking, but you smoke, that isn't going to change much. For example, I struggle with my overuse of sarcasm, and the love of Jesus isn't shining through. LOTS of people can relate to that! Anyways, God bless! Have an AWESOME week!

No comments:

Post a Comment