Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 4, 2014

God is AWESOME! And all powerful, which is what I'ma talk about today!

Sitting on the chouch this morning, I wasn't sure I'd make it through the day. I mean, I was healthy, but spiritually I was feeling low and I was snappy. I was low on patience, sleep, and just grouchy. After devos with the family, I immediately went upstairs, read my go-to verses, and prayed for strength and patience for the day. School is very spiritually draining for me because I don't have any Christian friends in my classes so I'm all alone, trying to shine Jesus. Lots of times I feel snuffed out, and with what I was feeling I felt SMOTHERED.

So I'm out at the bus stop, and the sun is shining. I'm listening to my music and my heart starts singing along, and I felt happy and knew God was watching over me. Long story short, I made it through the day completely fine, only returning to my grouchy state once I got home. 

Isn't it great how our God gives us what we need when we need it? I mean, I could've stayed grouchy, but I wouldn't have been able to look like Jesus then. Through some simple prayer He gave me strength to make it through! Though this is a trivial matter, I know FOR SURE He'll carry you through whatever trial you're suffering!! I mean... He died for you! He will go to ANY lengths just for YOU. Its a PERSONAL relationship, not a global experience. I think sometimes that is all too easy to forget: Jesus died for ME, not for everyone. It seems selfish but we have to recognize God's love for US and not for everyone globally (Both are good in different context... global love-point of view is best applied when trying to love others). 

ANYWAYS, all it takes is prayer. Call out to your Daddy, get some strength and courage and wisdom and whatever else you may need!! He will EQUIP and OUTFIT you for your battles!!! And I mean, with the unbeatable weaponry He gives us, WHO can stand against?


God bless yall:) #LiveItLikeJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment