Friday, July 11, 2014

July 11, 2014

I haven't posted anything in a while, and I feel led to post something tonight. I have no idea what God is gonna say or do, but here I am typing and He'll get the words He wants out somehow :)

I think its really cool how God is at work in our lives. I am a firm believer that God has His hand in everything we say or do, as well as the people around us and how they act towards us. God loves us, cares for us, and is CONSTANTLY pursuing and wooing us towards Him! He wants an everlasting relationship with us :)

Sometimes the most encouraging thing to see is to have God work through you, but often that doesn't happen. God likes us to have faith, so He hides the beautiful work He's working in us so that when we fully see the big picture, there will be no doubt God recieves the glory and we will be fully satisfied. Faith is a massive part of our beliefs, but I hear all the time people wanna SEE God working. Its fine to think this, I do the same. But what if we fully killed our flesh, cast EVERYTHING behind us, and just had faith in the moment? This can't happen as we are human, but its cool to think about. About how many mountians we can move with the little faith we have, so when we get to Heaven our faith will be perfected and we will be able to do much greater things!

Its also to good to get what I call my "Jesus-fix". Its where you just rant or dwell on or debate about Jesus. Phillipians 4:8 explains why this is beneficial, and I just find it to be a peace-bringing activity and it settles my mind cause God is AWESOME!!!! I love thinking about Him and His many facets and how He created me! He is the greatest guy you'll ever meet, and I daydream about my lover all the time :) You should get to know Him better, just like I'm striving to do!


So... a summary: God's at work in our lives, we gotta have faith, and dwell on Jesus. Kind of a mishmash of things, but I know God wanted that out there, so there ya go! God bless you all!!!! #LiveItLikeJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment