Saturday, June 21, 2014

June 21, 2014

Here is a letter to those who have lost sight of faith or have been saved but have not experienced Jesus:

Just... What can I say... I just know you don't understand the full weight of this:
We gotta love and run to and pursue Jesus... His love is SO AMAZING! These aren't words on a page, its a BURNING passion that RAGES through my veins, eating and scalding me everyday. His is a love so deep that I could get lost swimming in it and not know what was up or down or left or right... I would only know pure ecstacy. You have experienced Jesus - You have accepted Him, and had highs and lows spiritually, but do you... Aaagh!! Like... JESUS IS THE GREATEST ONE EVER AND I AM NOT ASHAMED TO DECLARE IT!! HE will overcome; HE is my strength... Reader, do you get it?!? All of this, everything you see, sense, smell, touch, its all for HIM. For HIS glory. For a love story so beautifully woven and told and we are LIVING IT!! Its the most sappy chick flick, its the most daring rescue, its a great romance we are a part of!! LIKE... AAAAAAAAGH!!!

I pray Jesus opens your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment