Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 31, 2014

Hey guys! I've got another insight for y'all! Alright, so we often conform to one group or category. For example, since I still go to school (being a teenager), and I am considered smart by others, I could be called a nerd. People try and shove me into that box all the time. But I am not ONLY a nerd, I am many other things! I would encourage you: break OUT of your box! If we can fit into many different cliques, we can minister to more people! More people will see Jesus through us! I go to church, so I can connect with those people. I play video games so I can connect with gamers. I do smart stuff to hang out with nerds, and I don't play sports well, so I can hang out with wimps! Everything I do is pretty much geared towards investing in others, and showing them Christ. I don't have a box. I am a freelancer, floating from clique to clique, talking and encouraging people! I encourage you to do the same! You can even hang out with criminals and hookers, thats what Jesus did! We are called to be in this world, but not OF it. We are not to conform to their ways, but be transformed through Jesus! (Romans 12:1-2) Break outta that box, chill with some new people, and #LiveItLikeJesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment